Everything is ready to welcome you in the best conditions on the Méribel and 3 Vallées ski area from December 4th 2021!
Below, find the commercial and sanitary measures put in place in our ski areas.
Season passes: In the event of a health crisis with an administrative decision leading to the closure of the ski area, you will be reimbursed following our general conditions of sales.
Opening of the 3 Vallées ski area : December 4th 2021.
No restrictions of capacity on the lifts
1. The vaccination Pass is compulsory from the age of 16.
12 - 15 year olds will need a health pass.
2. Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 6 in all ski lifts and in the waiting lines.
Only surface lifts and conveyor belts may be exempted from wearing masks if they are used by only one user at a time.
3. Skiers are required to wear a surgical mask or a category 1 fabric mask (AFNOR SPEC S76-001 certification).
Concerning neck gaiters, only those that are filtering and certified will be allowed as an alternative to masks. Very practical for skiing and adapted to this protocol, approved neck gaiters can be put on and taken off in a few seconds. Skiers must respect distances between people or groups of people travelling together in the waiting lines. Protective measures must be applied throughout the ski area.
4. Wearing a mask is not required while skiing.
5. The Health Pass will be controlled by QR-code using the Tous Anti Covid Verif*application.
* The application recognizes QR-Codes issued in the European Union. Other people whose QR-code is not directly recognized by the application can go to French pharmacies to have their French Health Pass validated as long as they have been vaccinated with vaccines recognized by the EU.
6. The protocol provides for controls on people in ski lift sales offices, ski classes, and at the start of ski lifts.
At home (5 days for France, 8 for Europe)
Mastercards, CB, Visa, American Express